Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of Shri Y. P. S. College, Solankur was established on 16th August 2014 and has become an integral part of the institution’s system and work towards realizing the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance.
- To develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed administrative performance of the Institute.
- To promote the measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement though internationalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- The IQAC of the College coordinates all quality-related activities by developing an organized methodology of documentation and internal communication.
- Coordinate quality-related activities by developing an organized methodology of documentation and internal communication.
- Integrating the activities of the College to ensure adoption and dissemination of good practices.
- Creating and maintaining a system of feedback on processes and policies of the College from stakeholders.
- Preparing the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per NAAC guidelines.
- To coordinate programs that aim at advancing the career prospects of faculty members.
- To initiate the integration of new methods of teaching, learning and evaluation, especially methods that are technology-oriented.
- Organize Conferences workshops and seminars on quality-related issues/themes to promote a culture of research quality and activities of the College.
- Promote the creation and maintenance of a learner-centric environment and adoption of participatory teaching and learning.
- Promote inter- institutional endeavors to facilitate resource sharing and promotion of research.